Terms and Conditions
- We invest to be able to work in a clean environment.
- We also expect our patients to monitor both their own and our hygiene.
- Please provide suitable clothing and suitable footwear for the exercise therapy in the room.
- Physiotherapy Radier is not liable for the loss of your personal belongings.
- We are working on quality and optimizing it every day and we ask for your cooperation for our customer satisfaction survey.
- You can report advice or complaints to the treating therapist or on the appropriate form or send an email to email@example.com.
- (KNGF “A complaint about your physiotherapist”)
- Of course you may also want to give a compliment. Or maybe you have a suggestion for possible improvements. We would like to hear this directly from you. But you may also send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of an emergency, you must follow the instructions of the personnel or the competent authority (fire brigade, police)
We are daily concerned with quality and optimizing it. If you are being treated at our practice, you agree to participate in a customer satisfaction survey via QDNA (mandatory by most health insurers). If you do not wish this, you can indicate this to the treating therapist.
Terms of payment
- These payment conditions are inextricably linked to the treatment agreement between you as a patient / client and the physiotherapist / manual therapist.
- Appointments must be canceled 24 hours in advance. Appointments that are not canceled or canceled too late will be charged for 100%, provided that other patients can be treated in the reserved time.
- Payment for the physiotherapy services is made within 14 days after the invoice date. After the expiry of this period, default takes effect and Fysiotherapie Radier is free to take collection measures without further notice of default. In addition to the invoice, legal interest will also be claimed.
- All costs involved in the collection of invoiced amounts, including extrajudicial costs, are at the expense of the patient / client.